Our Credits and Links
Credits and Copyright
- As an independent publisher, Palewell Press Ltd aims to follow the
Ethical Author Code of Conduct in all dealings with readers, authors, reviewers, agents and publishers.
- In organising book launches and readings, Palewell Press Ltd supports the
Diversity Charter because we care about the diversity of events and want them to be better for everyone.
- The Human Rights listed below are from the UN Declaration of Human Rights.
All other textual content on these pages is © Palewell Press Ltd 2018.
- The page design and all images are © Palewell Press Ltd 2018. You may print or download extracts from these pages to a local hard disk for your personal use only,
provided that none of the text or images are altered or manipulated.
Links to some of our favourite sites
Hypertext links are provided for convenience to other World Wide Web locations only. Palewell Press Ltd does not consider itself responsible for content found as a
result of following links on this site. To return to this site from any of the links below, simply click the back arrow at the top of your web browser screen.
If you have enjoyed reading our publications or browsing the Palewell Press Ltd home site, please
like us on Facebook
- Palewell Press enjoys collaborative artistic links with Qisetna: Talking Syria, an organisation that
empowers Syrian refugees to tell their stories.
- We have a strong interest in environmental issues. An organisation that's advocating a sustainable approach to soil health is
Pasture for Life.
- Another wonderful environmental organisation is Culture and Climate Change - a collaboration of artists
and scientists using stories and other artworks in order to communicate more effectively about the challenges facing humanity.
- We're great fans of English Pen, which campaigns to defend writers and readers in the UK and around the world whose human right
to freedom of expression is at risk.
- Performance coaching that helps people develop their message, leadership skills and emotional intelligence can be found at
Sasha Wallace Horizons
- the Quality of Life coaching practice.
- For an independent publisher whose own novels effortlessly interweave social history, myth and fantasy, go to Margaret Whittock's
Dark Mourne Press.
- THE WRITE LAUNCH. is a new monthly, online writers' magazine run by some wonderful American friends of Palewell Press.
Currently open for submissions, THE WRITE LAUNCH focuses on creative works of fiction, poetry, and nonfiction.
Extract from the UN Declaration of Human Rights
The Human Rights outlined below motivate a lot of our work as editors and publishers. To read the full text see the
UN Declaration of Human Rights
- Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference
and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.
- Everyone has the right to education. Education shall be directed to the full development of the human personality and to the
strengthening of respect for human rights and fundamental freedoms.
It shall promote understanding, tolerance and friendship among all nations, racial or religious groups, and shall further the activities
of the United Nations for the maintenance of peace.
- Everyone has the right freely to participate in the cultural life of the community, to enjoy the arts and to share in scientific
advancement and its benefits.
- Everyone has the right to the protection of the moral and material interests resulting from any scientific, literary or artistic
production of which he is the author.